The Sunnywood Project – explore, learn, grow
The Sunnywood Project is a non-profit arts and nature education consultancy/provider and outdoor events organiser.
Combining arts and nature, we promote a love of the great outdoors through a variety of events, conservation and educational programmes stimulating a mentally and physically healthy lifestyle for those living in the North West and surrounding areas.
Through each of these activities and bespoke programmes, we nurture individual confidence and resilience to equip participants with the transferable skills needed for success in life - we are committed to assisting individuals to realise their own potential.
The Sunnywood Project aims:
- Each of our educational programmes, events and activities are carefully planned with the following aims in mind:
- To promote compassion, kindness and a positive society
- To encourage maintaining a physically and mentally healthy lifestyle
- To support the development of social skills and self-regulation of emotions
- To enable people to participate in society as mature, independent and responsible individuals
- To inspire challenging, but achievable personal goals
Check out the Sunnywood Project events