Exclusive Event in Moffat – Queensberry House B&B guided scenic walks, Scotland
Join us for three days of guided scenic walks in the glorious landscape of Southwest Scotland.
Immerse yourself in nature away from the crowds on quiet peaceful paths with a small group led by keen walkers who know and love the area.
You’ll hardly see another soul en route.
Day 1 – 3pm: An introductory walk around Moffat, a nice and easy stroll – your warmup – around Station Park and the nature reserve. You never know what wildlife we may encounter. Lasting about an hour and covering 4 miles.
Day 2 – 11am: A moderate walk around Earshaig Lochans and beyond, covering forest tracks and the Southern Upland Way. Admire the beautiful scenery all around before we finish the walk with a meander around the peaceful lochans (small lakes). Lasting about 5 hours and covering 10 miles.
Day 3 – 11am: A moderate walk on the Silver Jubilee Road. This little hidden corner of Tweedsmuir is mainly forest tracks but has a secret twist at the end. Lasting about 5 hours and covering 10 miles.
- The moderate* walks will be a mixture of forest tracks and grassy footpaths. A continuous walk but no hard slog!
- Small groups: a maximum of 14 walkers with 4 leaders so you’re supported and motivated.
- Experienced and trained walk leaders (also first aid trained) who are familiar with the routes.
- Fully insured event for your peace of mind.
- Walks will be at a sociable, leisurely pace with time to interact with friendly like-minded individuals.
- Feast your eyes on Southwest Scotland’s spectacular scenery and connect with nature.
*A moderate walk is classed as one that will include one or two physically or mentally demanding stretches. There may be a number of ascents and descents which could be considered challenging. The route at times will require careful navigation and foot placement.
Four-star bed and breakfast accommodation at Queensberry House for two people for three nights sharing a double room
Three guided walks
Packed lunch per person for each of the moderate walks
Minibus transport to the start of the moderate walks departing from and returning to Queensberry House.
What’s not included
Evening meals. There are plenty of great places to eat out in Moffat.